70 West River Street
Milford, CT 06460
24/7 CRISIS HOTLINE
(203) 878 1212
Free and Confidential
CT Toll Free:
Board of Directors
Andrea Asnes, M.D.
Dennis McBride, M.D.
Rep. Themis Klarides
Lisa Diamond Graham
Director of Victim Services /
Terms & Conditions
©2011 Rape Crisis Center of Milford, Inc. All Rights Reserved
3rd Annual Comedy Night
An evening to benefit the
Rape Crisis Center of Milford, Inc.
Our 3rd Annual Comedy Night will be held on Friday October 18, 2013 and is being sponsored by Costa Azzurra Restaurant and GE. Doors will open at 7:00 p.m. and the show will begin at 8:30 p.m.. Jonny Benson will be your host for the evening and will feature the comedic talents of Noelle Gray, Jeff Lawrence, Mike Murray and Darren Rivera. All proceeds will benefit the Rape Crisis Center of Milford, Inc.
Tickets: $50 includes show, dinner, beer, wine and soda.
Location: Costa Azzurra Restaurant 72 Broadway Milford, CT 06460
Please call 203-874-8712 or email Ann Fabian at AnnFabian@rapecrisiscenterofmilford.org to reserve your tickets.
Costa Azzura Restaurant,
Cohen and Wolf, P.C.
Berchem, Moses and Devlin, P.C.
Click Here for More Details
WHERE DO YOU STAND??
CLICK HERE or Picture
2012-2013 Annual Appeal
SEXUAL VIOLENCE DOES NOT TAKE A HOLIDAY.
IT ALSO DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE.
As you reflect upon the joy of the holiday season, please consider supporting our work through a tax deductible donation.
It's as easy as clicking right here.
Thank you for your support!
The mission of the Rape Crisis Center of Milford, Inc. serving Ansonia, Derby, Milford, Orange, Seymour, Shelton and West Haven is to eliminate violence and sexual assault through education and prevention and to empower victims to regain control of their lives.
Our goal is to provide high quality, comprehensive and culturally competent sexual assault victim services and community education.
- 24/7 FREE and CONFIDENTIAL crisis hotline
- Short-term counseling for victims of sexual assault and their families by counselors trained in crisis intervention techniques
- Personal support and advocacy during hospital, police and court visits
- Bi-lingual and male counselors available
- Referral network for long-term professional counseling, legal assistance and medical assistance
- Personal Safety Program for Pre K-6 grade students
- Safety and Violence Prevention Program for Middle
High School Students include:
Sexual Assault and Consent
Healthy Relationships and Dating Violence
- In-service workshops for community agencies and organizations
- Specialized Police Training for area police departmentst Infation